Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Most Worn Things of Summer 2012

Here are my most worn things of Summer 2012


Another tag video! I suppose this kind of doubles as my August Favorites too. These are my most worn things this summer 2012. I tag those of you who I correspond with on youtube to upload your most worn things this summer. You know who you are! We comment on each others videos all the time. ;) I won't call you out just in case some of you are like, "No, I don't want to do this video!" =P To anyone else who wants to create a video response -please feel free!

(If you don't want to, I totally understand)

Here are the questions:-
1. Most Worn Nail Polish
2. Most Worn Hair Product
3. Most Worn Bag
4. Most Worn Accessory
5. Most Worn Shoes
6. Most Work Foundation
7. Most Worn Eye Shadow
8. Most Worn Mascara
9. Most Worn Blush/Bronzer
10. Most Worn Lip product

No comments:

Post a Comment