Monday, April 15, 2013

Wet N Wild Spring Forward 2013 Limited Edition 8 Pan Eyeshadow Palettes

The title is certainly a mouthful! I had been searching high and low for the Wet N Wild Spring Forward Eyeshadow palettes since February. Alas, I finally found them at my local CVS last week. I think they are starting to pop up more abundantly as my friend who has also been searching found them this past weekend.

The collection contains to 2 palettes called Nude Awakening and Going Into the Wild.

If you want to take a closer look at them check out my swatch video where I also compared the them to my Urban Decay Naked and Nake 2 Palettes and a few of my other MAC and Kat Von D shadows.


Also if you want to check out my haul, check out the video below where I got some amazing drugstore deals from CVS and Rite Aid!


No comments:

Post a Comment