Friday, November 21, 2014

Deal Alert: CVS Semi Annual Clearance 50%-75%

Once again it is time for the semi-annual CVS clearance on drugstore makeup. It officially starts on November 14th 2014 but I heard some CVS locations were starting theirs early. Indeed a few were. I checked out 4 in the San Diego area and 2 has not started yet and the other 2 had. I here is my haul if you want to see what i got.

Lots of 50% off to 75% off I saw Physcian's Formula, Covergirl, Revlon, NYC Color, Wet N Wild, NYX, Rimmel, Neutrogena, Milani, Sally Hansen just to name a few. Note that many CVS's do not mark these things as clearance but if you use the scanner you can verify they are before purchasing.

The wonderful Blog I reference in the video is from Nouveau Cheap.





*One interesting note and this has never happened to me before for the CVS Semi-Annual clearance before but the CVS closest to my house has nothing on clearance! I triple checked on three different trips and days to the one on Scripps Poway in San Diego. Rest assured fellow Scripps Ranch and San Diego people the rest of the CVS' I visited clearanced now (November 21. 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment