I received an amazing Vox Box from influenster with the following full size products from L'Oreal Paris:
Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Straightening Shampoo
Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Boosting Pre-Conditioner
Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Straight Conditioner
Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Straight Perfecting Balm
I also received a travel size with the first 3 steps.
In the beginning I was using all 4 of these products together in the order that the back of the Smooth Boosting condition lists (basically the same order I listed above). I also was blow drying my hair to almost complete dryness. I never really had to use a straight iron to achieve a more put together look than without using them. I think if you want a very professional finished look you might want to take out the straight iron or dry with a hair dryer and round brush to complete dryness (I just don't have that type of patience).
Sight to the good stuff, my favorite product from this set was the Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Straight Perfecting Balm. If you are curious about this line but don't want to fully commit to buying all, start off with this product. You need the smallest amount on damp hair to achieve a fairly tamed straight hair look.
- Pleasant scent.
- Affordable, for an entire hair straightening system with a good amount of product. You can probably get all four products for less than $24.00 if you find a sale or use coupons. Quite a steal considering it is for a whole set.
- The Straight Perfecting Balm is enough to tame my straight hair.
- Widely available for purchase.
- Packaging of the Straightening Conditioner, on this product only the cap is on the bottom and water collects inside the cap.
- If you're someone who does not want to go through 4 steps to achieve straight tamed hair this might be too much for you. However, I really if that is an issue for you, just go straight for the last step and get the Straight Perfecting Balm.
My take away is that this set is worth it for those who want an entire system taming your straight hair. But if you don't want to buy the entire set and you want good results buy the Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Straight Perfecting Balm.
And I wanted to share the travel kit that was included.