Thursday, June 26, 2014

Influenster Go Vox Box 2014



Contents:
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance
Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake
V the Vitamin Shoppe Next Step  2- oz JAXX Shaker
Blue Diamond Fruit Flavored Almonds - Blueberry
Aqua Sap Relax Collection
Profoot Triad Orthotic
Profoot Pedi-Rock
Muller Greek Corner and Corner Yogurts







Reviews:
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance
The Grade: C
Unfortunately these tampons don't seem to work that well for me. I felt like they didn't help up to their claims. I need something with a better guard. I used these through 2 cycles and through both I ended up going back to me true and tried favorite Tampax Pearl.  I would not repurchase these.

Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake Samples in Swiss Chocolate Shake, French Vanilla and Fresh Berries.
 The Grade: A
These surprised me. They were easy to mix and didn't stay very powdery. Some protein shakes are hard to swallow because of their offensive artificial taste. I did not find these to be hard to drink at all and even used my samples as meal replacements.

V the Vitamin Shoppe I want to Shake It Up Next Step  2- oz JAXX Shaker
The Grade: A+
By far my favorite item in this box. I am even most likely going to buy myself more. I think the little JAXX mixer is so cute, it really does the job of mixing your protein powder into your liquid. I love it, it is the perfect size, easy to drink from easy to clean and most of all easy to carry. Claims to be BPA free and top dish rack safe. Although this smells very strong of plastic upon initial opening, I love it!

Blue Diamond Fruit Flavored Almonds - Blueberry
The Grade: B+
I have a weakness of almonds. Blue Diamond almonds always deliver the perfect crunch and taste. This makes the perfect snack if you're looking to hold yourself over between or just want something a little sweet. I wanted to buy these right away my local Vons but they were not carrying them so I will just have to wait.

Aqua Spa Relax Bath Soak Lavendae + Chamomile
The Grade: B-
The salts were already clumped together the first time I opened my container. There was definitely a strong Lavender scent. So non lavender fans beware. The salts are a milk purple color and I noticed they have dyes in the ingredients, "red 33 lake, red 27 lake, blue 1 lake. I would prefer they skip on the dye.

Profoot Triad Orthotic

Profoot Pedi-Rock
A nice size.

Muller Greek Corner and Corner Yogurts


I have a full more extensive review on another page. Please check that out.








No comments:

Post a Comment