Friday, July 27, 2012

Beauty.com Haul


Beauty.com is partnered with drugstore.com I've made purchases from both for about 4 years. They have some great products. One thing I love about them is their gift with purchases. I am showing the beauty bag I received and the products inside it. It is the Mara Hoffman Designer Bag filled with samples which I show. It is their Complimentary Gift with Purchase. I'm a sucker for gift with purchases.

Purchased items:
Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette 2012 edition
Too Faced Bronzed and the Beautiful 2012 edition
Mallys Beauty Lip Fence Pencil

Watch and see what you think of my gifts with purchase!
I for a free gift from Too Faced, Mally Beauty AND Too Faced. I was only able to find screen captures of 2 of the 3 gifts with purchases that I received. But watch my youtube video to see them all.







No comments:

Post a Comment