Thursday, July 19, 2012

Revlon NYC and Wet N Wild Drugstore Haul July 2012


My first drugstore haul video. I buy so much makeup and I love watching other people's hauls. So I figured it's time to have fun with my own shopping experience and share it with you all.


Run to your nearest Rite-Aid if there are any Revlon or NYC products you want to try, there is 40% off those 2 brands going on from July 13-19 2012! What a great sale on drugstore makeup!

Summary of my haul:-
3 Wet N Wild SILK FINISH in the following shades; lipstick 505A Light Berry Frost, 521A Fuchsia with Blue Pearl and 511B Nouveau Pink
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart
Revlon Photoready Bronzer in 100 Bronzed and Chic
Revlon Nail Enamel Color in Dreamer
Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Jaded
NYC Sunny
NYC Smooch Proof 16H Lip Stain Forever Freesia
NYC Ultra Moist Lipwear Violet Shine

It may take me a while to go through and try all these products but feel free to leave me a comment on my youtube if you'd like to know how something worked for me. 

Please subscribe if you'd like to follow my beauty adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment