Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Review: Quaker Soft Baked Banana Nut Bar

I received this bar for testing and review purposes for free from Influenster.com. 

Here is my review of it. This is perfect for a snack or something to keep with you in the office. I used it to hold me over between meals. I try not to skip meals to keep my metabolism high. There are a lot of almonds and the bar is soft and chewy. The packaging says to try it heated up. I have not yet but plan to try it like this. The picture below is from the day I took it to work with me!



Product Information:

Quaker Soft Baked Bar - Banana Nut Bread

Made with real bananas and almonds, Quaker Soft Baked Bars Banana Nut Bread flavor has tasty ingredients and key nutrients to help provide fuel to start your day.

-5g Fiber*
-20% daily value of 5 B Vitamins
-6g of Protein
*Contains 3.5g of total fat per serving

Where to Buy

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Bars at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $3.29 for a box of 5 bars

No comments:

Post a Comment