Friday, February 7, 2014

Deliciously Different Everything Cookie

I have been experimenting with trying to make healthy high protein cookies. Here is my latest creation.

I first made the cookies on the side of the bag of my Gluten Free Protein Plus Peanut Flour. Wow, that recipe made amazingly yummy cookies! Since then I have tweaked the recipe a few ways. For example substituting some of the peanut flour for pea flour, coconut flour, sesame flour. Also, substituting the peanut butter for almond butter and nutella. So far I can say that our house hold is thoroughly enjoying these treats.

Here is my Everything Cookie ingredient list:-

3/4 Cup Protein Plus Peanut Flour
1/8 Cup Green Pea Flour
1/8 Cup Coconut Flour
1 Cup Brown Sugar
Sprinkle of Black Sesame Flour
Sprinkle of Flavorless Protein Powder
1 Cup Nut Butters (never a perfectly measured mix I eyeball this I used nutella and almond butter this time)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
2 eggs
1 teaspoon Baking soda
Carob chips
Walnuts
Pitted Dates
Chia Seeds

Mix all ingredients, separate into golf ball size cookies and flatten them out and bake for 11 minutes at 350.







I got many of my ingredients from Vitacost.


No comments:

Post a Comment