Thursday, October 2, 2014

Freeman Beauty 2014 Mystery Bag

I received an email this morning regarding the 2014 Freeman Beauty Mystery Bag. I was so excited I ran to the website to see the bag is $30 and free shipping. But I started to lose my excitement when I thought to myself, wasn't this bag only $20 last year in 2013? And to get to my free shipping last year I pretty much got to pick out my own extras? After logging into my account I indeed confirmed to myself the mystery bag was only $20 last year. My immediate thought was whether or not the 30% price increase will be justifiable. So do I wait to see what other people get and if it possibly sells out? Or should I try it?


The offer claims to include up to $100 in product this year. What do you think? Did you get one last year and will you go in on it this this year? Let me know. I still haven't decided. I will say that I loved everything I got last year. 

See my 2013 Spooky mystery bag from last year in the video below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment