Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lifestyle Fitness Photo Shoot

This past Sunday I had the pleasure in modelling for in a Lifestyle Fitness Photo Shoot. The photos were taken by my amazing friend Lan Swift of Flawless Beauty Studio in San Diego. We worked hard but it was a truly memorable day which I will cherish.

I did my hair and makeup myself and in case you are curious this is a list of the products I used:

Hair:- Garnier Nutrisse in Sweet Cola, Big Sexy Hair: Root Pump Spray Mousse, Big Sexy Hair: Spray & play Harder
Foundation:- Revlon: Colorstay in 340, MAC: Sheer Select in NC30
Cheeks:- TheBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen, Cargo: blu_ray High Definition Make-Up Blush Highlighter
Eyes:- Too Faced Shadow Insurance, B&C Water Strong Liner (Japanese Brand purchased in Hong Kong at either SaSa or Rainbow Cosmetics), MAC: Technakohl liner in Graphblack
Lips:- Shu Uemura rouge unlimited lipstick in PR 50
Mascara:- Fasio: hyper-stay mascara shock free curl long, Christian Dior Diorshow waterproof
Brows:- Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC: eye brows in lingering.

Here are just a few of the shots from the shoot. 









No comments:

Post a Comment