Thursday, January 16, 2014

Review: Napoleon Perdis Eyeliner in Purple Reign

I own the Napoleon Perdis Eyeliner in Purple Reign. It retails for $20 and on their website is described as a creamy formula that is easily blendable. The packaging/pencil itself is prettier than say your average drugstore eyeliner and it has a nice cap (although, this is not a drugstore eyeliner though NP has their own middle range line called the NP Set line commonly found at Target and Nordstrom Rack).

However, my experience is that it is dry, hard and very difficult to get color out of it. As you can see my hand the swatch is streaky and not very pigmented. It really hurts my eyelids and water line when I try to use this as an eyeliner. If you get that little color on your hand which is not that sensitive, imagine how hard it is to get product around your eyes. Sadly this product was a dud for me. I will be sticking to my Tarte smolderEYES for now.

My rating: 2 of out 10

No comments:

Post a Comment