Aesthetically, Naked 3 packaging is higher than her sisters Naked and Naked 2. Also, the thought of pink and gold tone shadows is amazing. Though pretty to look at, I found it a bit hard to work with my skin tone. I eventually came up with a look I would not be embarrassed leaving the house wearing. So far nothing I felt excited about. I don't doubt that this palettes looks amazing on other skin tones. I find Naked 2 to be my favorite and the most versatile.
- Sleek and beautiful packaging
- Mostly high quality shadows
- May work well with certain skin tones (not mine Asian NC30)
- May be harder to work with certain skin tones (mine)
- Only comes with a small rip open type sample of primer (really? after buying a a pricey palettes you can't throw in a deluxe size sample?)
- Colors are not that unique (perhaps the easiest palette to find dupes)
- 2 shadows are powdery (Dust and Trick)
Watch my video for a few of my thoughts and comparisons with the Naked and Naked 2 and swatches of the Urban Decay Naked 3.