Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Vitacost: Natural Products at Discount Prices

In the past I would have gone to Whole Foods or Spouts for my natural and organic needs but now I make sure to check Vitacost and Amazon first. Of course Vitacost can not replace your fresh produce needs but for the non-perishables it's a viable resource. I've heard of Vitacost referred to as the online equivalent of Wal-Mart for the Whole Foods target market and I would have to agree! With an abundance of natural brands, Vitacost has quickly become one of my go to sites when searching for non-perishable ingredients, oils and natural beauty products. I will have to say that if Costco carries a comparable item, they almost always win on price point. But since Costco's target is not as specific as Vitacost you will not find most of the items at Costco.

Current Vitacost Favorites:
Now Solutions Sweet Almond Oil
Thayers Witch Hazel Alcohol Free 
Essential Oils (if you use them this is a great place to pick them up)
Coconut Oil
Chia seeds
Vitamins
Halo Pet Food

Future Vitacost items to try:
Acure Organics Marula Oil
Life-Flo Pure Kukui Oil
Life-Flo Squalane Oil
Everyday Coconut Water Face Toner
Jarrow Formulas Whey Protein Unflavored Powder 
Protein Plus Peanut Flour Gluten Free
Foods Alive Black Sesame Protein Powder Raw
Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour

If you've never shopped at Vitacost before, click my referral link and save $10 on your first purchase of $30 or more!

Vitacost Haul Video



Vitacost Pet Haul



Vitacost Skincare Haul


No comments:

Post a Comment