Monday, December 30, 2013

Coastal Scents Deal Alert and Haul

I received another email alert from Coastal Scents regarding the 40% off sale going on now. This sale ends January 2nd 2014.


I took part in the Black Friday Cyber Monday sale and if you would like to see what I picked up from that purchase then check out my haul.


I am extremely impressed with this brand and I actually find their "dupe" for the 217 MAC brush to be pretty comparable performance wise. Below is a casual photo I snapped using my iphone after washing and drying my new brush. MAC 217 on the left and the Coastal Scents PRO BLENDING FLUFF BR-250 on the right. I feel confident in saying I will be buying the Coastal Scents version going forward. My love for the 217 is huge in that I even have a backup of that one. So it is saying a lot that I no longer feel the need to repurchase that item from MAC.



No comments:

Post a Comment