Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Daily Sightings: Sephora DISNEY COLLECTION Ariel

I have always been intruiged by the Sephora Disney Collaboration but their price points always seem so high. And after a few of the not so glowing reviews I have pretty much avoided picking anything up. However, these 2 items surfaced on the sale section of Sephora's online website and caught my eye:-

DISNEY COLLECTION Ariel Whatcha-Nail-Callit 6 Piece Nail Set


DISNEY COLLECTION - Ariel Storylook Eyeshadow Palette Volume 3



Does anyone know what Volume 3 means? As an avid Sephora online website stalker I know that items go in and out of stock regularly so an item that is showing as not in stock can easier tonight turn up again.

*Daily Sighting posts are time sensitive and usually refer to items that I find interesting when browsing my favorite sites will not be around very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment