Sunday, December 8, 2013

CVS Beauty Clearance Sale

It is the wonderful time again when drugstores clearance out their old makeup and make room for new. My favorite is always the CVS sale and this season's offerings seem to be fabulous! Watch my 2 haul and deal alert videos below!

Haul & Deal Alert Video #1


Usually when these sales happen things fly off the shelf so I would hurry up and go there if you want to find something. I saw Physician's Formula, Covergirl, Revlon, NYC Color, Wet N Wild, Nicole By OPI, Kardashian Beauty, Lumene, Rimmel, Neutrogena, Milani, Sally Hansen just to name a few.

The items I picked up were 75% off but there are several 50% off items at CVS as well. Note that many CVS's do not mark these things as clearance but if you use the scanner you can verify they are before purchasing.

Haul Video #2


No comments:

Post a Comment