Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

I won these nail strips form influenster last summer and finally broke them out. The print that they sent to me was the Queen of the Jungle pictured below in a casual photo I shot as I walked from my car to the office.

Each box comes with 16 strips that are split into 2 packets of 8. I was able to use 1 packet of 8 to do all 10 fingernails because my nails are currently short enough that some nail strips could cover 2 fingers.





I would rate these better than Jamberry Nails but not as good as Sephora OPI strips. Unfortunately, Sephora seems to be discontinuing their strips but you can still find them on Sephora's website in their sale section and discount stores like Marshall's and TJ Maxx. 


Jamberry Nail first impression video

'

Sephora OPI Nail strip trial video


No comments:

Post a Comment